Having trouble managing your records? Simplify management of records retention policies and scheduling of final disposition actions. A quality RMS does more than just help you go paperless. Beyond eliminating the need for Records Managers to take time manually filing records, it can also help you comply with record keeping requirements. .
• Automate life cycle management from document creation to final disposition.
• Promote compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, USA PATRIOT Act, SEC, FINRA and other regulations.
• Reduce litigation risks associated with expired and outdated records.
• Enforce enterprise-wide records policies, regardless of your records’ format, location or content, and without additional staff training.
• Log all system activity, providing an audit trail that can be used to prove adherence to your records management plan and compliance with regulations.